PE communication subsystem
Overview of Liangcheng PE communication subsystem:
Liangcheng PE communication sub-pipe, also known as PE three-color sub-pipe, is a communication optical (electric) cable protective sleeve made of polyethylene and extruded at one time. It is characterized by long service life, good bending performance, smooth inner and outer walls, convenient for free extraction from the bellows and other main pipes and threading optical (electric) cables into the sub-pipes, and fast construction.
Liangcheng PE communication subsystem has the following advantages:
● Strong corrosion resistance, not affected by soil corrosion
● The inner wall is smooth and the friction resistance is small.
● Pipes and fittings will never rust, so internal corrosion will not occur.
● The styles and specifications of pipes and fittings are complete, which can meet various design and installation requirements.
● Easy maintenance, repair, installation and construction, light weight, easy transportation and operation.
Performance index of Liangcheng PE communication subsystem
|Drop weight impact test (TIR0 ℃)
|Adopted on 9/10
|Tensile strength (MPa)
|Elongation at break (%)
|Longitudinal replay rate (%)
Specification of Liangcheng PE communication sub-pipe
|Model and specification
This product is a special line product vigorously promoted by the Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications of the People's Republic of China. It is applicable to posts, telecommunications, power and other projects, and can provide special length supporting services according to user requirements.