HDPE perforated plum pipe joint
Installation guide for perforated plum blossom pipe
HDPE perforated quincunx pipe is a kind of quincunx shaped communication pipe, also called quincunx pipe and honeycomb pipe, which is formed with HDPE as the main material and other formulations through a unique mold. The inner wall of this pipe is smooth, and it can directly wear optical cables, which can save man-hours. Its structure is reasonable, high use value, and long service life. It is mainly used for protecting sleeves of communication cables such as China Mobile, China Tietong, China Unicom, China Netcom, radio and television.
1. The buried trench of the pipeline shall be as straight as possible according to the design requirements and construction operation. If the trench bottom is uneven, a layer of fine sand can be paved. Before burying the pipe, the hard objects in the trench shall be removed to prevent the pipe from deformation. At the beginning of pipe burying, 10-15cm of perforated pipe shall be reserved in the manhole for cable threading. The pipe shall be blocked at the sub-pipe exposed at the manhole end. When burying the pipe, it is forbidden to mix sand and foreign matters into the pipe.
2. For pipe connection, place the tubular positioning bar upward, clean the outer wall of the pipe at the end, insert the socket at the direct end, pad a thick plank on the end face, and knock the plate with a hammer to make the pipe socket in place. At the socket at the other end of the pipe, insert another pipe directly and socket it in place, and then extend to the next manhole. In actual construction, the length of each pipe is not necessarily the same as the length between manholes. In this case, measure the length of the pipe according to the actual length of manholes and the distance, and cut it with a hacksaw. It must be sawed neatly. After the butt joint is completed, the end extending into the manhole shall be plugged with a pipe plug to prevent the invasion of foreign matters.
3. When installing and using this product for the first time, do not backfill before laying the first section (the distance between two manholes). Try through one or two holes with the cable threading device, and then lay the next section after the smooth penetration, which will be more reassuring.
4. After the pipe is laid, the pipe shall be backfilled with fine sand or fine soil to the height of the pipe. The pipe shall not be suspended, and then backfilled with other soil. It is forbidden to throw large stones and large dry soil blocks at the pipe.
5. When the pipeline passes through a section that is seriously damaged by external forces, the joint part shall be covered with cement concrete to ensure its absolute safety.