PPR cold water pipe
Brief introduction of Liangcheng PPR cold water pipe
PPR cold water pipe is formed by injection molding of random copolymerized polypropylene. PP-R is a new generation of pipe material, which is made by random and uniform polymerization (random copolymerization) in the molecular chain of about 5% of PP through the gas phase copolymerization process in the late 1980s. With its non-toxic, durable, easy installation and other characteristics, Liangcheng PPR pipe is widely used in cold water pipes in engineering, water conservancy, industry and other fields.
Specification and model of Liangcheng PPR cold water pipe
Pressure rating of PPR polypropylene pipe (Mpa): PP-R pipe has four pipe series S5, S4, S3.2, S2.5, etc. Generally, hot water pipe has two pipe series S3.2 and S2.5, and cold water pipe system has three pipe series S5, S4 and S3.2.
Color: gray and white.
Characteristics of Liangcheng PPR cold water pipe
1. It is non-toxic and sanitary. The raw material molecules of PP-R are only carbon and hydrogen, and there are no harmful and toxic elements. It can be used not only in cold and hot water pipes, but also in purified drinking water systems.
2. Heat preservation and energy conservation. The thermal conductivity of PPR pipe is 0.21w/mk, which is only 1/200 of that of steel pipe.
3. Good heat resistance. Vicat softening point of PPR tube is 131.5 ℃. The maximum working temperature can reach 95 ℃, which can meet the requirements of hot water system in the building water supply and drainage code.
4. Long service life. The service life of PPR pipe can reach more than 50 years under the working temperature of 70 ℃ and working pressure (P.N) of 1. OMPa; The service life can reach more than 100 years at normal temperature (20 ℃).
5. Easy installation. PPR has good welding performance. Pipes and pipe fittings can be connected by hot melting and electric melting. The strength of the connecting part is greater than the strength of the pipe itself.
6. Materials can be recycled. PPR waste is recycled for pipe and pipe production after cleaning and crushing. The amount of recycled materials shall not exceed 10% of the total amount, which will not affect the product quality.
Application scope of Liangcheng PPR cold water pipe
1. Cold water system of buildings
2. Purified water supply system for direct drinking.
3. Central (centralized) air conditioning system.
4. Industrial pipeline system for conveying or discharging chemical media.