PPR hot water pipe
Introduction to Liangcheng ppr hot water pipe
Liangcheng ppr hot water pipe is a plastic pipe product developed and applied in the late 1980s and early 1990s. With its excellent performance and wide application fields, it has occupied a place in the plastic pipe market and is recognized as a green environmental protection product.
PPR hot water pipe is generally used as heating connection pipe, and can also be used as hot water pipe of water heater. Because of its high temperature and high pressure resistance, it is often used as home decoration pipe; PPR is a random copolymer of propylene and ethylene. PP-R pipes are extruded from PP-R resin.
Differences between PPR cold and hot water pipes
|PPR cold water pipe
|1.0 or 1.6 MPa
|The water temperature of pipeline transmission can reach 95 ℃ (not suitable for long-term use)
|There is a blue line
|PPR hot water pipe
|1.6 or 2.0 MPa
|eating connecting pipe and hot water pipeline
|There is a red line
Characteristics of Liangcheng ppr hot water pipe
1. Sanitary and non-toxic: all parts of the pipeline system composed of PP-R pipes and fittings can be completely non-toxic, and the sanitary indicators meet the requirements of GB/T17219 standard.
2. Non-rust: It can withstand the corrosion of high concentration acid and alkali with PH value ranging from 1 to 14 in a large temperature range.
3. Wear resistance and no scaling: the inner wall of PP-R pipe and fittings is uniform and smooth, with small flow resistance and no scaling.
4. Reduce vibration and noise: PP-R pipe has excellent sound insulation performance, which can significantly reduce the vibration and noise caused by liquid flow.
5. Anti-freezing crack: PP-R material has excellent elasticity, so that the section of pipes and pipe fittings can expand with the frozen liquid without cracking.
6. Anti-condensation and low heat loss: PP-R material is a poor thermal conductor, which can reduce condensation and reduce heat loss.
7. Anti-electric corrosion: PP-R material is a poor conductor, which can avoid electric corrosion.
8. Simple installation: light weight, convenient installation and operation, and weldability.
9. Large sectional area of pipe fittings: the inner diameter of PP-R pipe fittings is slightly larger than that of the connected pipes, which can ensure that the flow resistance of the fluid in the pipe fittings will not increase.
10. Recyclable: PP-R pipes and pipe fittings can be recycled.
11. Long service life: the service life of the pipeline system reaches 50 years under the specified service conditions.
Technical characteristics of Liangcheng ppr hot water pipe
● Be able to withstand high pressure and high temperature liquid;
● High-level adaptability;
● Multi-functionality - various conditions, regardless of the pipes used in the domestic hot water supply and sewage treatment system.
Scope of application of Liangcheng ppr hot water pipe
1. Hot and cold drinking water pipe system
2. Industrial fluid delivery system
3. Provision pipeline system in seaside facilities
4. Air conditioning system
5. Agricultural irrigation system
6. Internal piping system of transportation vehicle
Precautions for Liangcheng ppr hot water pipe
1. PPR hot water pipe can replace cold water pipe, but PPR cold water pipe cannot replace hot water pipe.
2. When the room temperature of the PPR pipe is below 10 °, the compactness of the PPR pipe will be increased. Secondly, the temperature of the water in the PPR pipe should not be lower than 0 ° C, otherwise the water will freeze and burst easily.
3. Pay attention to distinguish hot and cold water pipes when purchasing.