PVC-U double-wall corrugated pipe → Product introduction: PVC double-wall corrugated pipe is a new type of lightweight pipe material, with smooth and flat inner wall, trapezoidal corrugated outer wall, and a sandwich hollow layer between the inner and outer walls. Its unique wall structure design makes this kind of pipe material have the characteristics of large ring stiffness, light weight, high pressure resistance, good toughness, corrosion resistance, good wear resistance, convenient construction, low installation cost, long service life, etc., and is widely used in municipal reconstruction projects, buildings Industrial and agricultural drainage, agricultural water-saving irrigation, sewage treatment engineering and other fields. It is a substitute for traditional cement pipe, cast iron pipe and other materials.
Main Purpose of The Product:
1. Municipal engineering. It can be used for drainage and sewage pipes.
2. Construction engineering. Used for building rainwater pipes, underground drainage pipes, sewage pipes, ventilation pipes, etc
3. Electrical and telecommunication engineering. It can be used as a protective tube for various power cables.
4. Railway and highway communication. It is used as the protective tube for communication cables and optical cables.
5. Industry. It is widely used in sewage pipes of chemical, pharmaceutical, environmental protection and other industries.
6. Agriculture and garden engineering. It is used for irrigation and drainage of farmland, orchard, tea garden and forest belt.
7. Road works. It is used as seepage and drainage pipe of railway and expressway.
8. Mine. It can be used as mine ventilation, water supply and drainage pipe.
9. The perforated double-wall corrugated pipe can be used as the seepage drainage pipe of saline-alkali highway.
10. Golf course and football field engineering. Seepage drainage pipe for golf course and football field.
11. Used for drainage and sewage pipes of various industries. Such as large wharf, port engineering, large airport engineering, etc.
HDPE corrugated pipe and PVC corrugated pipe are environment-friendly and non-toxic pipes. From the perspective of cost, PVC corrugated pipe has low cost, low price, relatively high modulus, weather resistance and flexibility. At the same time, the chlorine ion produced by the explosion of PVC pipe and the stabilizer combine to produce toxic gas. At the same time, PVC material is only suitable for producing pipes with a diameter of less than 400MM, so it is generally suitable for civil construction pipes. HDPE corrugated pipe can produce large diameter up to 800MM, which is generally applicable to municipal sewage projects.