PE carbon pipe
Brief Introduction of Liangcheng PE Carbon Pipe
Also known as "carbon thread protective sleeve" or carbon pipe for short, it is a cable protective sleeve made of high-density polyethylene and modified carbon as the main raw materials. It adopts extrusion molding and unique rotary molding technology. Its appearance is black single-wall spiral, so it is also called "single-wall carbon pipe". Carbon spiral pipe is a new type of sheathed pipe widely used in cable and optical cable laying projects in recent years. It is an ideal product to replace PVC pipe, cement pipe, cast iron pipe and steel pipe.
With its unique spiral shape, the carbon corrugated pipe has many advantages, such as high strength, high toughness, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, high insulation resistance, good flame resistance, light weight, long life, and not easy to deform. The carbon corrugated pipe has been widely used in the underground engineering of urban street light lines, the underground engineering of electrified railway power and communication cables, the construction and reconstruction engineering of expressway power and communication facilities, The construction project of residential quarters and the buried cable project of parks and large entertainment places are currently ideal buried cable sheath pipes.
Characteristics of Liangcheng PE Carbon Pipe
1. Good flexibility: the carbon corrugated pipe is shaped in a special spiral shape, which can be bent freely to bypass obstacles and facilitate construction.
2. Length of single pipe: the length of single carbon corrugated pipe is determined by the user at will to reduce the number of connections, which can make the construction fast and maintenance convenient.
3. Light weight: carbon corrugated pipe is lighter than cement short pipe, fixed-length cast iron pipe, steel pipe and fixed-length PVC pipe, which is easy to move.
4. High strength: the special spiral physical shape of carbon bellows makes it have high compressive strength and will not be deformed due to heavy pressure underground.
5. Corrosion resistance: carbon bellows has excellent acid, salt and alkaline resistance, and its service life can reach more than 50 years.
6. Safety: carbon bellows has strong impact resistance, flexibility and high strength, and is safe even in case of abnormal changes such as earthquake or ground subsidence.
7. Easy threading: the inner and outer surfaces of carbon bellows are smooth, the friction coefficient is small, and the lead wire is set in the pipe, which is very convenient for threading.
8. Low construction cost: in combination with the above advantages, carbon bellows has high economic benefits due to its fast construction, short construction period and few interfaces.
Technical Requirements for Liangcheng PE Carbon Pipe
1. The external and internal appearance shall be free of unevenness and similar defects
2. Load 750N (medium stress type) within 30s of pressure test, lasting for 1min, and diameter change rate less than 25%
3. The impact test shall be conducted at 60 ℃ for 240h, and then at 0 ℃ for 2h. The impact test shall be conducted at a height of 300mm with a 2.0Kg hammer (large stress type) without damage.
4. Insulation resistance, M Ω ≥ 100
5. Voltage withstand performance 2000V voltage 15min without breakdown
6. Cold bending performance of pipes The pipes can be bent from 90 degrees to 180 degrees, and no obvious structural defects are found through visual inspection
7. Ring stiffness ≥ 18.0